The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) - NED Chapter is a professional organization, which aims at enhancing the professional and social bond between students of petroleum engineering and the oil and gas industry.
Students of Petroleum Engineering Department published PETROSPECTIVE magazine that presents department and students activities.
- SPE NED Student Chapter has twice been crowned with the outstanding Chapter award & Golden Status.
- Mr. Waleed Anwar Saleem Secured 2nd position in Annual Technical Conference.
- Mr. Sumair Ahmed secures first position in ADIPEC student week for his presentation on "Alternate Energy source."
- SPE-NED Student Chapter was declared Chapter of Month.
- Ms. Batool Arhamna has won first Prize in student's paper contest at SPE International Annual Technical Conference.